Emma's Gotcha Day Video

Friday, July 27, 2012

What a Difference a Phone Call Makes

Three years ago today I was on my way to Bowling Green when my phone rang. We had recently finished our home study and when I saw it was our agency director, I figured we'd forgotten to turn in a form or something (those who have adopted know the massive paperwork and forms!). Little did I know in the next few moments, a phone call would change our lives. That call was the referral for our sweet Emma Yei. You can read the original post here.

Today as I reflect back on the last three years, it's hard to imagine life before her. She has been such a joy in our lives while also challenging our parenting skills. I love her sweet fun and outgoing personality as well as her witty perspective on life. She brightens our day with her sweet smile and squinty almond eyes.

So Emma Yei, today we celebrate the joy of God's ability show his unconditional love through adoption. We celebrate your life and rejoice in the fact that God made a plan for you to be part of our forever family.

You have filled our lives with joy and love!










- Jessica

1 comment:

  1. This post was pretty awesome,thanks for sharing your point of view through this nice blogspot.




    Best lawn machines


    Electric Lawn Raker


    Electric Lawn Raker

    ReplyDelete

Followers