Emma's Gotcha Day Video

Monday, June 22, 2009

Home Study-Report Drafted

We are so excited to share that we received the draft of our home study Saturday to look over. Ryan and I have been revising the pages and just sent it back to our social worker for final touches. We are one step closer to our little girl! We also received our formal application in the mail on Saturday. After compiling pictures and completing paperwork, we are ready to send it in as well. We will update when we know more as we continue the journey. Please pray for our little girl, chosen by God to be part of our family.

1 comment:

  1. Jess, I have been reading your blog. Just got your message on mine. Seems we live just down the road from each other. I graduated from WKU. I am so happy for you and your family. I know you are excited about getting the homestudy down and let the wait begin. :) Please feel free to call anytime. 270-881-3935
    I love to chat on the phone and it is exciting knowing you will be close. I also have a friend that is waiting to bring her little girl home from Korea in Russelville. We should all meet sometime before school starts back for me. (I teach) Talk to you soon, Rhea Anne

    ReplyDelete

Followers