Emma's Gotcha Day Video

Thursday, August 20, 2009

I600 Update

Well, it's so hard to wait. Everyone said it would be and it is. My heart breaks to think Emma is so many miles away and I am missing each day that passes never again to get it back. I hold on to knowing that this is a snapshot in time and soon (although it feels like eternity) we will all be a forever family. As I write, I can't help but wonder what she is doing... It's lunch time there, I hope she's having a good day.

We received an update on our I600. It has been received and should be processed with 3-6 weeks. As soon as we get approval, paperwork will be sent to Korea for processing, or at least that is the way I understand it. At any rate, our agency told us to be prepared for 3-4 months. I pray sooner than later. As for now, we have a room to get ready. This weekend will be dedicated to getting the nursery prepared for her arrival. I hope to at least get it cleaned out! It has been the guest room until now and we have some organizing to do. Anyone bored this weekend? Come over to the Johnson's and pick out something to take home with you from the guest bedroom!

1 comment:

  1. YAY...Legals have gotten there and your I-600 will be approved before you know it. This is the hardest part. Praying for you friend. Until then SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers