Well, 10 months and 8 days... Emma turned 10 months on Dec. 2nd. It's hard to believe that she has been home over 2 months. I am trying to focus on enjoying the time I have with her before I go back to school in January. It is going to be so hard to leave her.
We are so in love with this little girl. Chase is smitten over her and constantly is taking care of his little sister. Even if she does bite him on the shoulder has he totes her around. He even managed not to drop her even though the bite marks left a bruise. What a trooper he is! Emma continues to amaze us with her sweet personality. She does something new every day and it never surprises me what she might do next. So here's what she's been up to: winks on command, says "Pap", stands alone for a few seconds, understands the word no (although she doesn't always listen), and is working on another bottom tooth. Aside from this, here are
10 things we really love about our Emma:
1. She gives "lovin" to us and squeezes us tight when we ask
2. The way she pats us on the back as she hugs us
3. When music comes on she dances along
4. The way she likes the DVD player, makes a car ride peaceful (if you like Christmas Carols)
5. How she babbles constantly and she seems to know what she is saying...
6. The way she knows when Daddy is about to do the C-A-T-S cheer and as he says ahh, she leans to make the "C" and says Cats at the end....This makes Daddy so proud!
7. She opens the gate and follows Mommy around the house
8. The Mowgli crawl that she does in order to get where she wants to go faster
9. The many faces she makes... serious, funny, happy, surprised, solemn
10. The way she crawls to her Daddy with all smiles after he comes home from work