Emma's Gotcha Day Video

Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!



This is our first Valentine's Day as a family of 4. It's different to think that this is our first Valentine's Day with Emma but it's her second. On this day that celebrates love, I hope with all my heart Emma knows how much we love her. She is such a funny and precious girl. Her new thing is to take her lips and pooch them together. It's the cutest thing. I love how she calls for Chase when he leaves the room. Today he wasn't exactly being the best big brother and in her not so nice tone, she said Chase as if letting him know to knock it off! She loves "real" food and even points to what we have and says "that." When she does get what we have, she pats her belly and says "Mmm." Bagels are her new favorite snack. I think she loves being able to hold it by herself. What a sweet girl we are blessed with!

For Valentine's Day Ryan got Emma and I these shirts. I love them! What a neat conversation starter for adoption! Thank you sweetheart for the thoughtful gift, I Love You!!!




1 comment:

  1. Adorable shirts...maps of Korea, right? The party looked like a beautiful event...fitting for your beautiful little girl.

    ReplyDelete

Followers