Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Happy 11 Months Emma
Our sweet girl is 11 months old now! That is so hard to believe! She is growing, learning, and changing so much every day. So what is our big girl up to these days? Here are 11 things that our sweet girl is up to:
1. She is talking all the time. She loves to say "night night" at bedtime and yesterday she pulled up to me and said "take."
2. Her new favorite game is riding a horsey. We played it the other night and today she sat on my leg and started to jump. As soon as I began to sing the song and bounce, she giggled and smiled.
3. It is the sweetest thing to see her interact with her brother. She is quite the charmer when she blows kisses to everyone and winks.
4. Her walking skills are getting more and more defined. She is taking several steps at a time before stumbling over.
5. She is also standing up in the middle of the floor by herself by pushing up with her knee. Our sweet girl is quite strong!
6. I love the way she sits and plays with one leg behind her and the other in the front. She is so limber!
7. She tried Goldfish for the first time this week and loves them.
8. She mastered a sippy cup this month. Her favorite are the ones with a straw. She loves apple and white grape juice.
9. Emma's dancing abilities are amazing. She loves to dance to music and has started adding vocals. Her favorite Barney song is Deck the Halls and sings the fa la la la la on key! She also enjoys singing hymns during church.
10. Emma loves her baby doll and likes to hug and love on her like we do Emma
11. Emma is turning into quite the explorer. Her ability to clean out a cabinet, drawer, or laundry basket must be a record...
- ▼ 2010 (22)