Emma's Gotcha Day Video

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Emma's Shower

This afternoon was such a wonderful blessing. My sister-in-law and some friends put together this amazing shower and it was so sweet. We received some awesome gifts as you can see in the photos. There were several handmade gifts and I will be sure to tell Emma all about them and how much her church family loved her even before she arrived. I'll leave you with some pictures from today. I am going to get things put away so I will be ready for a travel call!!! Please pray that her travel call comes soon. We have been blessed with how quick everything has processed, so we hope that we will get that call soon. Have a great week and God bless each of you!



This is a blanket that Ryan's mother cross-stitched for Emma. She stitched her name by hand. Isn't it beautiful?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers